Assessment - full day
– Structured interview & personality questionnaire
– ability tests
– Stress, interests questionnaire
– Work behavior questionnaire (ethics)
– Simulation exercises (role play, analysis and presentation)
– Written report with recommendation
– Feedback to candidates and clients
You will receive information about the personality of the candidate. The self-description is checked in direct contact and specific competencies are analyzed in the structured interview. The picture of the candidate is rounded off by simulations of realistic situations.
You know where the candidate is in relation to a relevant norm (above or below average).
The report contains a summary of the candidate's competencies as well as detailed information about strengths and development potential or risk areas.